[BCAB] Internet Explorer 11

David Griffith daj.griffith at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:39:23 GMT 2018

The only way visually I know of banishing the menu bar, if that is what you mean  by tabs, is to go into full screen mode.
This is toggled by pressing F11.
However even then your screenreader should still announce  menus even in full screen mode if you press the alt key as normal.
David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog