[BCAB] after shockz

Muzzamil Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 9 16:50:48 GMT 2018

Well the Blues2s & it’s predecessor the Blues2 do  the job I guess. They are fairly durable too & generally resistant to rough & tumble.
 If you’d rather spend a bit less for the same experience then try the BoroFone B12, which is less than half the cost, and with its larger prongs, has an ever so slightly louder profile, with a little larger battery.
Also, do a search for bone conducting headsets on Amazon & there’s a fair few alternatives from ca. £15 up to £99 for the Aftershokz Titanium, so feel free to  shop around, especially if you’re new to this kind of headphones. Bone conducting  sets are a strange way of listening & may not be to everyone’s taste.
I am in full agreement with everything that’s been said about the Blues2s regarding sound, and I can extend the argument to bone conducting sets as a whole, having tried a few vendors. They leak sound full stop. They always have a below average loudness issue, and they are not what I’d grab for a music listening session. That said, if noise vs road safety is a consideration & bone conducting sets aren’t the ticket, then you may consider going monocular with a single Wireless Earpod as a different alternative. This actually has the desired effect on the road whilst accounting for road safety.

HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone