[BCAB] Update on playing the Dot to Dot podcast on the Amazon echo

Jonathan H digitaltoast at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 16:28:14 GMT 2018

Hi Jim,

It was a typo on Claire's part - she means Tune In.

That said, I tried several times, speaking clearly, and still can't get
TuneIn to recognise Dot to Dot. So don't forget the Dot 2 Dot pod is
available from the My Talking Newspaper skill, so you could ask "alexa, ask
my talking newspaper to play the dot to dot podcast".
However, as it was initially meant primarily for talking newspapers, it'll
ask you to setup a talking newspaper before you can do that.

The next version will remove that requirement, hopefully should be launched
within the next two weeks.