[BCAB] kapsys phone

Muzzamil Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:38:07 GMT 2018

In theory you only need to authorise Google info only once. At least that’s standard for Android, and yes you’ll need to do this at setup for most new devices, Android or otherwise.  After that, the Google framework should be able to ID contacts & info from web results. If this isn’t the case, and you’re online with a data connection, with system updates installed, report the issue to Kapsys.
Sorry can’t be of help anymore.
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone