[BCAB] Laptop with volume control

Yusuf Osman yusuf.osman at yusufosman.org.uk
Mon Mar 12 17:57:12 GMT 2018

Toshiba laptops certainly used to have a volume wheel, mine is around 7-8 years old and has a volume control on the front panel to the left of the SD slot, but they may not do them anymore.
Yusuf

I've set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I'd be very grateful if you'd consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: