[BCAB] kapsys phone

Padma Cheriyan pscheriyan at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 13 09:22:05 GMT 2018

\hello Steve

No, I am not Dennis;  but while doing some research on Kapsys phone I found
out that Kapsys supplier would not help me if I get stuck while downloading
a third party app  nor would Technology for Life team at R N I B.  so, if
one has a Kapsys phone, and difficulty downloading , he or she  would be
left high and dry.

What is more annoying is R N I B help a blind person with any other phone
but not Kapsys.  I fail to understand this attitude.

Kind regards,

Padma