[BCAB] Taking Pictures and OCR Using Android

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Tue Mar 13 12:48:39 GMT 2018

Hi Steve.

Thanks for the clarification.

So, would TheVoice do OCR on a picture with text that someone puts on
Facebook for example?  If so, how would this work?  I'm not sure if you
do this but do you demo apps like this in your podcasts?  I think to
have something to the equivalent of the Apple Vis podcast for Android
would be excellent.

Cheers
Kerry

Cheers.