[BCAB] Eyes Free Android List

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Thu Mar 15 12:29:12 GMT 2018

Hi Steve.

Sent email using my i Cloud  address () as I like to keep all my lists
under one address, but nothing back...not even a subscription
notification or email to verify my subscription. Checked spam too.

Gone to google groups and it seems I am subscribed with a G Mail address
which is fine but it's really difficult to navigate the google groups
web page so, as yet, I'm still struggling to actually see any new
stuff.  Gone in and changed my email settings so I get every single
email.  I probably won't keep it like this but right now it will be
useful to verify whether I'm actually receiving stuff.

Kerry