[BCAB] How to do an exclamation mark on a qwerty keyboard

Phil Medway philmedway at philmedway.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 09:14:54 GMT 2018

Hi David and all,

It is possible to make NVDA speak the shifted characters on the number row
as follows:

1:  Ensure that speaking of characters is turned on.  This is done by NVDA
plus 2 on the number row.  You may wish to toggle off speaking by word at
this time using NVDA plus 3.

2:  Switch to focus mode by pressing NVDA plus space.  You can exit focus
mode by pressing NVDA plus space again.

3:  If required, press NVDA plus 1 to enter NVDA keyboard help.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Phil Medway.

2-----Original Message-----