[BCAB] How to do an exclamation mark on a qwerty keyboard

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Fri Mar 16 11:31:38 GMT 2018

Hi Claire

Although this does not work with any specific screen reader being a standalone self voicing typing tutor, I use Azabat Touch typing tutor with my clients which comes in both beginners and advanced edditions. The beginners edition teaches you the layout of the keyboard and has easy to follow lessons and exercises to learn the important keys such as the home row and orientation of your fingers whilst the advanced edition contains exercises which test your typing speed and accuracy. They both cost around about £40  and there is a bundle I believe which gives you both for slightly reduced price. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone