[BCAB] What is the NVDA key

Padma Cheriyan pscheriyan at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 17 19:59:26 GMT 2018

Hello Phil

That is good to know.

I have to say, BCAB mailing list is good.  Several members in our social
club for the visually impaired would like to use a computer;  but lack
confidence because help is so scarce if one is  visually impaired.  Sighted
people  get support from Age UK  technology team;  but for the blind older
people there is nothing to get started. The  lottery funded Online Today
programme was  patchy in quality.  R N I B Technology team have no volunteer
in this area.

Kind regards,

Padma