[BCAB] over the edge

Iain Lackie iainlackie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:46:47 GMT 2018

I think it should be said that Edge does not seem to be a popular browser with anyone. I suspect that Microsoft would like people to stop using Ie11 and this is surely the only possible enforcement they can use to make people use Edge. Chrome has been my browser of choice now for some time and I cannot see any reason for changing that. I would also say that I am using my PC less and less now so this is becoming less and less of an issue.

Iain