[BCAB] Anker Bluetooth Keyboard

Caroline Ford caroline at ford82.plus.com
Mon Mar 19 21:38:44 GMT 2018

I have an Anker ultra slim 7721 bluetooth keyboard which I have successfully
used with my iPhone.  I decided to test it with my Windows 7 laptop to see
how compatible it is.  The only problem I've found so far is that I'm unable
to reproduce the page up, page down, home and end keys.  This should be
possible by pressing the arrow keys in conjunction with the function key,
but whenever I do so, Jaws speaks "windows left arrow" etc and doesn't
perform the desired function.  It is definitely the function key I'm
pressing and not the Windows key.

Does anyone know how I can make the keyboard behave in the way it's supposed
to?

Thanks,

Caroline.