[BCAB] a new sky remote

David McKerral david at davidmckerral.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 09:02:38 GMT 2018

Hi Claire

Could you put the link on this list?

Many thanks.

David Mckerral

-----Original Message-----
From: Claire Potter
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 10:53 PM
To: john gallagher
Cc: bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk
Subject: Re: [BCAB] a new sky remote

Hi John, yes I have heard about this, I don't personally have one as we
don't use Sky, but I do know some VI people who do use one for when they
watch programs, it works by a set of commands which you say to it, you can
use it to move bckwards and forwards through a programme while you watch it,
and if I remember right you can also ask it to play a particular programme
but don't quote me on that one. There is a really good podcast about it and
I'll try and find the link and send you it.

Warm regards, Claire Potter
Follow my blog: https://potterspagesightsupport.wordpress.com/?ref=spelling