[BCAB] Pairing a Bluetooth speaker to a laptop

Colin Phelan Colin_Phelan at pmlgroup.com
Tue Mar 20 12:21:00 GMT 2018

Hi Claire, far be it from me to add to David's response as he is much more savvy on Tec issues than me.
I understood it very much depended on your operating system.
For example windows 7 does not do this very well but later systems do.
I would take Mo up on his offer.
I bought one on amazon a couple of weeks ago for £2.35 from memory