[BCAB] accessing multiple calendars

Richard Godfrey-McKay lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com
Tue Mar 20 17:42:34 GMT 2018

Graham,

Although I don't have experience of how that works these days, your mail did
remind me of how accessible the DOS calendar was with probably thousands of
users showing calendars in around 1983.  Progress eh?

Richard
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Telephone: 01738-445 880 if you haven't called before you may be asked to
identify yourself by the Truecall call screening service