[BCAB] iPlayer Audio Description on iPhone

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:41:53 GMT 2018

Hi Yusuf

I'm really confused now! (smile.)  On my Fire tablet, I can 100% promise
everyone that if I go into the iPlayer, choose Audio Description from the
menu, then look for those programmes, I get AD whether it was on last night
or last week.  I can't verify on my iPhone though, I haven't tried it.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace