[BCAB] iPlayer Audio Description on iPhone

Yusuf Osman yusuf.osman at yusufosman.org.uk
Thu Mar 22 16:25:35 GMT 2018

I think it's pretty poor on the part of the BBC. I wonder which would be the most appropriate email to use to complain to. Both on the grounds that some at least of the programs through the audio described category are not audio described, and for not having an audio described button on the playback screen alongside the subtitles button.
Yusuf

I’ve set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I’d be very grateful if you’d consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: