[BCAB] Using ITV Hub with Audio Description on Amazon Fire HD

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:29:53 GMT 2018

Hi Ben

Thanks for the explanation.  Trust me, Eastenders is not my bag, but I
thought it was one of the more obvious programmes to try out for AD.  I just
went on there and chose some programmes at random, and they all seemed to
have AD under the Audio Description category.  But Kerry is right that older
episodes of Casualty et al are not Audio Described.

The whole AD thing is confusing.  I watched the Blue Planet 2 series, and
the episodes I recorded on my TVonics carried AD, but the live episodes I
watched on Freesat didn't.  Go figure!

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com