[BCAB] MICROSOFT SOUND SCAPE

Claire Potter claire.potter99 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:33:27 GMT 2018

Hi, the app is only available for IOS at the moment, with that in mind, if you just go to the app store, then find the search tab, in the usual search box type in soundscape, it should be the first's one that comes up in the search results. Let me know if you want any more help with that. Warm regards, Claire Potter.
follow my blog:
www.potterspagesightsupport.wordpress.com