[BCAB] Maps

Brian Lingard BKL at NCF.CA
Sun Mar 25 23:36:51 BST 2018

Dear Collin & List:

Where do you want to be near to in New York, NY?

If you like subway or bus travel, Manhattan Island, AKA New York County, has
tons of it.

If you want to be near the airports, be they LaGuardia or Kennedy, look for
hotels near the airports in the Borough of Queens.

You probably do not want a hotel in Richmond Borough, on Staten Island.

You [probably want a hotel in Manhattan between 75th St. or lower.
Can refer your enquiry to a couple of blind New Yorkers, living in Lower
Manhattan. In New York, they say take the train when they mean their Tube,
and the bus if it runs on a roadway.
Good luck.
Brian
PS: The Port Authority of New York offers transportation between the
airports and Manhattan I believe.

From: Colin Phelan [mailto:Colin_Phelan at pmlgroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 9:43 AM

A strange one for your enormous brains!
I am planning a trip to New York with wife and children.
I have visited years ago but don't recall well enough the geography of
Manhattan and how it links to Newark and other airports.
Is there any resource anyone is aware of that would give an accessible map
or geographic description as I don't want to book accommodation miles away
from anywhere Thoughts welcomed Thanks Colin