[BCAB] Audio Described content on Amazon

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:06:11 BST 2018

Apologies for cross-posting, but thought this might be of use.

I made an interesting discovery today that Amazon sell DVD and Blu Ray
content with Audio Description.  It isn't obvious from the dropdown list of
Amazon departments, so thought people might like to know this.

If you want to look at what content with AD is available, go to Amazon and
just type Audio Description in the search field, and choose DVD and Blu Ray
from the department list.  Or, once the first page of many comes up, type
the name of the film or programme you are looking for, and it should still
come up if it has AD.  It might be obvious to many that this feature exists,
but it certainly wasn't to me until I found what I was looking for today.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace