[BCAB] My 32-inch LG TV actually speaks!

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Tue Mar 27 12:31:02 BST 2018

Hi,

Yes, on the TV I have the HDMI ports show up as an app in the home screen.  Once you use them the first time they appear in the recents list, which is what I typically use to navigate between inputs.  I have the Virgin box, an Apple TV and a DVD player.  I never really use any of the other functions on the TV.  You can do things like rename the HDMI ports etc but I don't bother with that.

I plan on getting my own place later on in the year and ditching Virgin and going with an aerial.

I didn't find the model number of my TV in the end, when I went to the about box it just told me the version of WebOS it was running and not the model.  It wouldn't really be of use anyway as it was over a year ago when I got it.

Andrew.