[BCAB] My 32-inch LG TV actually speaks!

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Tue Mar 27 13:59:28 BST 2018

Hi,

My TV is not that fancy; I just have the standard oblong remote without any voice activated or motion sensitive features.

Looking at Argos they have the LG 32LJ610V at £249.99 and I think that is the same type of model that I got a year or so back only newer.  I would check in store to see if it has voice guideance though before buying obviously, which may be difficult at Argos.

Andrew.