[BCAB] HiFi

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Wed Mar 28 09:02:14 BST 2018

hi tom,
i have just got pat a £200 stereo system an jvc.
firstly she can use the cd on it to play her cd's she also can use the fm and dab radio but, to put in a station in to a preset is a real pain. i even find it hard so maybe the best way is to get a much better speaker system for the echo. again it depends on what you want but, for a totally blind person like many things in life hi systems are getting so hard for us to use. so you can have blue sound which really sounds very good but it's damn expensive and also you have the sonos route which again costs a lot but if you can use an i device or an android device their app is very good for us blind folk.
i now am wondering which way to go only this morning i am getting my 32 inch samsung tv and i am wondering what to do about the sound of it it's either the sonos or the blue sound for me.
cheers then.