[BCAB] HiFi

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:19:22 BST 2018

Hi Tom

It depends whether you want a small, all-in-one system with radio, CD,
Bluetooth and USB built into it like you can buy at a local store, or hi-fi
separates comprising an amp, tuner, CD player and speakers, or a wireless
speaker system that allows you to stream music services and your own music
such as those mentioned here already.  If you give us some idea of what
bracket you want to be in, it might be easier to help as there is a lot out
there!

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com