[BCAB] Wi Fi - final question I hope!

Colin Phelan Colin_Phelan at pmlgroup.com
Wed Mar 28 12:53:15 BST 2018

Hi All,
Each time I raise this subject with tec folk in my world I come away from the conversation with more questions than answers, so I am attempting to close question sufficiently.
If I change my broad band from 20Meg to 150 meg, recognising they are maximum and not always achieved. For instance I am currently getting 15 meg.
My ISP have stated the router they will provide is capable of delivering the circa 150 meg that will arrive on the fibre so assume that is not a bottle neck.
Will this result in significant noticeable speed increases when downloading on devices including streaming radio or not?
Thanks
Colin