[BCAB] Listening to cricket with Guide

Claire Potter claire.potter99 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:33:32 BST 2018

Hi David, I used Guide for a bit, I never did anything though where you
add a shortcut, I know you can add a menu application so that it makes
it easier to find that application, what I’m not sure of though is
whether you can add a shortcut to a webpage, if my memory serves me
right I don’t think you can do that.

Warm regards, Claire Potter.
follow my blog:
www.potterspagesightsupport.wordpress.com