[BCAB] Listening to cricket with Guide

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Thu Mar 29 13:17:36 BST 2018

Assuming you want the shortcut to play the stream directly  you could add it to browser favourites.
I do not know guide well but I would hope you can add bookmarks or favourites or whatever they choose to call them otherwise there would be no point having web browsing at all.
Cheers
Graham

Sent from my iPhone