[BCAB] the seeing ai app

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Fri Mar 30 15:27:48 BST 2018

Hi

By default, when you search for apps in the App Store on an iPad, the apps listed are those that have been designed by the developers to be compatible with the iPad. To show apps that are universally compatible i.e. iPhone and iPad, tap The filter button next to the search text box and select iPhone and iPad apps. You will then be shown a list of all apps that match your search criteria including seeing AI. I installed Seeing AI on an clients iPad after doing this and she is able to use Seeing AI perfectly effectively.

Sent from my iPhone