[BCAB] for paul re image for windows image restoration

Paul Nugent paul.k.nugent at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 30 17:53:07 BST 2018

Hi,

I am looking at this at the moment, it looks really promising. Image for
Windows is really very accessible as far as I can tell. I have made an image
on to an external hard drive, and even was able to check if the backup was a
good one. I may have to take my laptop back to get it fixed, or even
replaced as its under warranty. The laptop is fine once it has kicked in,
but I can spend some time pressing the on switch before it starts up. Maybe
it's not such a serious issue, but I have the computer exactly helped me
with all of this. as I like it, and needed a way of restoring it, even on
to a brand new computer if necessary. So to get the computer up and talking
really quickly sounds great. I am still not sure how all this is going to
hang together but John has certainly helped.

Cheers

Paul