[BCAB] for paul re image for windows image restoration

john coley johncoley at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Mar 31 19:30:43 BST 2018

Hi Paul, now what you do is to go to the image for windows folder in
programme files, and copy the following files to a flash card or USB stick.
imagew.exe;
cdboot.f35;
cdboot.ifd;
ifw.ini.  Having done that boot with the talking win PE, with the USB
plugged in and, when it's booted and the talking win PE has fired up go to
computer, and browse to the USB, and look for imagew.exe and press enter on
it. From that point it's just the same as it is in windows. Image for
windows will fire up and give you all the same options as when in windows.
  The first time you'll have to put in your registration details, but, as
long as you remember after you've finished the session to go to the
properties of imagew.exe on the USB and make it read only. If you don't do
that it will be overwritten each time and you'll have to keep on putting in
your details.
  Let me know how you get on.
                    John.