[BCAB] for paul re image for windows image restoration

Paul Nugent paul.k.nugent at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 31 20:47:09 BST 2018

Hi John,

The problem with my machine is that it has a tendancy to go dead on me. If I
switch it off it is becoming more and more difficult to get it to boot up
again. I am guessing this is a switch problem, but can't be sure. Some times
if a machine is under warranty they will just replace it, and I would then
wish to restore all my files once again. So I am sorting all this out before
I have to turn the thing off again. So if I reboot my machine it may die
completely. I am hanging on as long as I can before doing any of this as I
am not able to get to the store until next week. But as you say, this will
hopefully make me more independent which is really gratifying.

But I will try it early next week and pray it comes back to life again.
Finally are you saying that the boot order is already set to CD-Rom as being
the first drive to load?

Cheers

Paul