[BCAB] Filling out a personal Independence payment form

LU Ogbe oluogbe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 12:24:33 BST 2019

Hi Andy,

I had a similar experience. I rang to let them know I needed an accessible format to complete the form and they said  I could type my answers into a word doc, ensuring I include my name, ref number and question number on each page. Then I printed the doc and sent it back by post. Though they didn't ask, I included a page explaining why I typed out the responses on different pages. I think I also attached it all together with an office pin. HTH.

Regards,
LU