[BCAB] Latest update of windows features may cause problems for screen-reader users.

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Sat Jun 1 19:01:14 BST 2019

That's fine.  Docx is XML.

From: Alexander Shannon via Bcab <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>
Sent: 01 June 2019 18:55
To: 'BCAB Discussion List' <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>
Cc: alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Subject: Re: [BCAB] Latest update of windows features may cause problems for
screen-reader users.

Hi Steve,

Sorry to send yet another reply, but I've just looked at the save options in
Word, and word was set to save in document format *.docx, not in *.xml,
therefore I left it as I found it.

Looking at the saving options in word more closely,  both Strict   Open XML
Document and Word Document have the same extension, *.docx, while Word XML
Document has the extension .xml, so should I keep word set to save in Word
Document *.docx, or change it to Word XML Document *.xml?

Alexander Shannon