[BCAB] Latest update of windows features may cause problems for screen-reader users.

alexander.shannon at btinternet.com alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 1 19:15:25 BST 2019

Thanks for that clarification Steve.  To bring this message back to the
subject of this thread, the problem with Word arose  because, due to the
lack of sound immediately after I installed the update which we're
discussing in this thread, I initially had to run the computer with only
ZoomText  running, and I foolishly tried to configure parts of Office at
that point, and when I opened Word, it gave me the two options, to either
save in .xml or Document format and I chose document format as it seemed the
most logical at that point.

Alexander Shannon