[BCAB] Amazon and taking a screen shot?

Mike kazejaed at runbox.com
Sat Jun 1 20:36:18 BST 2019

Hello Henry

I phoned again after receiving a confused email from Amazon, where they
had completely got the wrong end of the stick.  I think the person did
something at their end because I had tried to check out three or four
times but it suddenly worked when they were following me on line.

Amazon co-pilot isn't available any more but they can still follow you
from their end.  It might be worth calling again and perhaps you will
get a different person as I did.

I think if you use control print screen, which is the left hand button
of the row of three keys at the top above the cursor keys, at least on
my keyboard, your screen should be saved to the clipboard.

Good luck

Mike.