[BCAB] Audio Description comes to ITV Hub on iOS

Judy Pryor judypryor8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 11:41:52 BST 2019

Hi Jackie,

I downloaded the ITV app yesterday as you said it now had I.D.  I am feeling very stupid, but I cannot get it to work.  I downloaded Heartbeat the only way I could get out of it was to close the app.

I would be so grateful if you could give me an idiots guide on how to use the app.

Warm regards

Judy

Sent from my iPhone