[BCAB] Audio Description comes to ITV Hub on iOS

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 13:21:50 BST 2019

Hi Judy

You need to sign in or create a free account first of all.  Once you've done
that, you find AD by going to Categories, and choosing Audio Described.
Then, once you find the programme you want, it should work.  When the sound
starts, you double-tap on the button to stop it and close the programme
where you are then returned to the list.

I hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown