[BCAB] Drop Box query

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 13:26:33 BST 2019

Hi Jim.

This could be caused by jaws not refreshing in time, in other words all
28 files not being taken in to account when jaws says 23. As for
pressing applications on the folder and using copy dropbox link, this
will put a link to the folder on your clipboard. You would then paste
that in to an email to send to someone. they would then be able to view
the folder and download the files they wish to download. To send the
hole folder, you would need to press applications, go to send to, then
click on compressed folder to make a zip file. once the zip file has
been created, you could then attach that to an email or send a link to
the zip file for someone to download.

cheers,

Mo.