[BCAB] IPhone question - time announcements

Ian Macrae ian.macrae1 at sky.com
Sun Jun 2 13:52:24 BST 2019

Hi Clive, it sounds a bit as though you’ve got focus locked on to the clock, perhaps in locked screen. You could try going into settings/display & brightness and checking whether the autolock is turned on and what length of time it is set to. Once autolock is engaged the clock becomes invisible and VO will no longer read it.

Hope that works.
Ian Macrae

ian.macrae1 at sky.com