[BCAB] IPhone question - time announcements

Ben Mustill-Rose ben at benmr.com
Sun Jun 2 17:29:07 BST 2019

That's the exact opposite of what you want. Switch it back to 1 minute
because auto lock almost certainly wasn't the problem in the first
place. Does it still speak the time when it's locked? You can
determine if it's locked by flicking left / right on the screen like
you would do usually. If you don't get a response it's locked.