[BCAB] Audio Description comes to ITV Hub on iOS

Judy Pryor judypryor8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 18:12:03 BST 2019

Hi Jackie,

Many thanks for your reply.  I did sign in and got a conformation email. But I am still having problems.  I still cannot get out of a programme I have been watching.  If I scroll round the screen it keeps saying button, when I tap the button it does nothing.  I tried the rotor which said media control it talked about braille and speech being off. When I went back into the hub for the second time it asked me to verify my email which I did. Sometimes I have problems entering text into a text feild.  Perhaps I will try Customer service to see whats going wrong.

Very best wishes

Judy

Sent from my iPhone