[BCAB] Amazon and taking a screen shot?

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Sun Jun 2 18:50:12 BST 2019

It's Alt Print Screen I believe.

From: Mike <kazejaed at runbox.com>
Sent: 01 June 2019 20:36
To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [BCAB] Amazon and taking a screen shot?

Hello Henry

I phoned again after receiving a confused email from Amazon, where they had completely got the wrong end of the stick.  I think the person did something at their end because I had tried to check out three or four times but it suddenly worked when they were following me on line.

Amazon co-pilot isn't available any more but they can still follow you from their end.  It might be worth calling again and perhaps you will get a different person as I did.

I think if you use control print screen, which is the left hand button of the row of three keys at the top above the cursor keys, at least on my keyboard, your screen should be saved to the clipboard.

Good luck

Mike.