[BCAB] Amazon and taking a screen shot?

henry at henryandangela.co.uk henry at henryandangela.co.uk
Sun Jun 2 19:47:28 BST 2019

Hi Steve
Following the page where it asks me to select a delivery method and the gift
card voucher icon is left unchecked.  the next page, at the top jaws reads
out "select payment method" there are no buttons or links. Further down the
page I am asked to fill in a gift card or promotion code and if I leave this
blank and press continue around and around I go-very frustrating.
I just cannot find out how to proceed to confirm my card details and then to
check out.

Best wishes
Henry