[BCAB] VPN FOR IPHONE

lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com
Mon Jun 3 18:45:37 BST 2019

A recent Applevis podcast recommends installing Windscribe.

When I put that into the iPhone several results seem to come up, and I
wonder whether anyone could help me choose which I need?

I don't know much about this, but it seems that:

*        I don't want something which will track where I go on  the web or
sells my info in a way that identifies me.

*        I think I'll only use it infrequently - when I'm away from home and
might want to use the net in a way which others can't monitor e.g. for doing
financial things.

*        For that reason speed isn't that important.

*        Unless someone thinks otherwise, I don't want to pay unless it's
worthwhile doing so.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

All the best,

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445-880

if you haven't called before you may be asked to identify yourself by the
Truecall call screening service

Mobile: 07791 452 593