[BCAB] A Dropbox query

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Tue Jun 4 10:36:24 BST 2019

Hi,

Yep, I have made the switch and find it actually more easier to use than Dropbox for the Windows side, I even have it on the Mac.  It is difficult sharing stuff and for that I still use Dropbox with the free account as for some reason I have around 11GB which is plenty enough.

If you have Office365 Home you get a large OneDrive space and OneDrive is integrated into Windows so its daft not to use it.

Also recently I have started using a couple of portable apps and storing them in OneDrive, meaning when I am on a different system I can just start them from my desktop shortcuts and all working well.

Andrew.