[BCAB] Braille Sense U2 Mini: Saving Documents

Pele West pele.westlists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 16:19:09 BST 2019

Hi Everyone

I am  asking this question for a friend of mine who has a Braille Sense
U2 Mini.

Recently, when she tries to save a document it says "Save Password in
Menu". I have tried to replicate this on my Braille Sense U2 QWERTY but
cannot see why this is happening. She has never set any passwords on the
machine.

She has done a soft reset, but that made no difference. She has not, as
yet, done a hard reset.

Does anyone know what she can do to stop this happening?

Pele West