[BCAB] robot vacuum cleaners

Rackeick rackeick at mail.com
Tue Jun 4 20:31:54 BST 2019

We had one for about 10 years, with just one change of battery. It died recently.
It worked well, but when it decides it has finished cleaning a room it just stops wherever it is. If there is room for it to clean under a bed, it may stop somewhere under the bed and be awkward to get at ... It often did that for us!
Apart from  that it worked very well. My wife has good eyesight, so I cannot say how it would be for someone blind and living on their own.

Michael