[BCAB] Braille Sense U2 Mini: Saving Documents

Michael Cassidy mike.cassidy at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 5 11:52:08 BST 2019

Hi Pele,

What is the extension of your friends file? A passworded file’s extension is .hpf, so if that extension is not the one, like you, I don’t know what the answer is :). Should you require to set a password on a file: With the file open, press f2; press enter; arrow up to settings and press enter; press f3 twice and you will arrive at the password option; press enter; the first option is an unchecked checkbox which gives you the option of deleting the original file. Tab forward and you will arrive at a computer edit box into which you type your password; tab again and you then have to re-enter your pw. Tab once more and enter to confirm. I’ve actually never used this facility on my Braille Sense 32 Plus!

Hth,

Mike